The Vigil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vigil

This is a gathering of people who are part of The Vigil - A guild in Star Wars The Old Republic - to come and RP or discuss the game, or other topics.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alor'aan Aurek Beskaryc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurek

Alor'aan Aurek Beskaryc Empty
PostSubject: Alor'aan Aurek Beskaryc   Alor'aan Aurek Beskaryc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:02 pm

I am Aurek, clan Beskaryc; Alor'aan (War Leader) of the Ori'Ramikade. I am a Mandalorian, born and raised throughout the galaxy in one conflict or another; until I struck out on my own to win the Great Hunt and prove myself to our Mand'alor. I prefer actions to empty words and have no time for sycophants and lackeys. I believe that the only way to truly know someone is on the battlefield or in single combat. My soldiers know me as a fair and honorable man, just as likely to raise a drink in toast as I am to raise my fists in anger. My enemies know me as a force of unyielding fury, compassionate in victory and pitiless against cowards and the unjust. My goal with the Ori'Ramikade is to create the finest fighting force of honorable warriors this galaxy has ever seen and pit them against our strongest opponents, the Jetiise.
Back to top Go down

Alor'aan Aurek Beskaryc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vigil :: Land of the Lords :: Ori'Ramikade-
Jump to: