The Vigil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vigil

This is a gathering of people who are part of The Vigil - A guild in Star Wars The Old Republic - to come and RP or discuss the game, or other topics.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Tatooine Gladiatorial Games -

Go down 
+3
Shurtigal Saarij-Karr
Jhogo
Kaïne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaïne

- Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Empty
PostSubject: - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games -   - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 pm

GLADIATOR RP PVP EVENT.
April 15th, 2012. 8pm Server Time. Tatooine.

Twisted Evil REPRESENT YOUR FACTION! (Friends of the guild are also invited) Twisted Evil
| Blackguard | Ori'Ramikade | Twilight Walkers | Serjik Mirtis | Jen'Dvenjiin | Dawn Magi |

- Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Gladiatorstimeline4
We need at least 10 people with relatively good gear to make this event worthwhile!
I will speak with the overseers to determine some type of RP reward system for winners! Once we have a head count we can set up matches.
PS, Its not all about winning, you don't have to fight to attend. This IS AN RP EVENT TOO! And we will need rp roles to be filled as well (guards, announcer, etc.) RSVP! Post up your ingame name and the role/gladiator spot you want OR you can send Kaine an in-game mail.
Kaine is spelled with a funny i (alt 1 3 9)
Also ANY IDEAS are appreciated, POST UP cheers
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games -   - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 pm

I, Jhogo, of the Serjek Mirtis will fight in this battle for the honor of my Lord Xardas. No one will stand before me.
Back to top Go down
Shurtigal Saarij-Karr
Admin
Shurtigal Saarij-Karr

PostSubject: my part   - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 pm

I, Shurtigal Saraji-Karr; leader of The Templars and Seer of the Vigil will be the reff of these games
Back to top Go down
https://thevigil.forumotion.com
Boudarlis

Boudarlis

PostSubject: Re: - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games -   - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:25 pm

I, Boudarlis Kallin, Cavalier of the Zealots of the Blackguard will be submitting to the challenge. I will fight for the pride of the Blackguard.
Back to top Go down
Bergan

PostSubject: Re: - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games -   - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 pm

I am Bergan, Grand Seer of the Twilight Walkers. I will be taking part in the games. I will act as a guard unless challenged or needed.
Back to top Go down
Kixa

Kixa

PostSubject: Re: - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games -   - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm ready If I'm needed.
Back to top Go down
Xardas

Xardas

PostSubject: Re: - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games -   - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm

I, Darth Xardas Rygar, Jen'ari of the Serjek Mirtis, will be attending the games. I will be arriving late, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games -   - Tatooine Gladiatorial Games - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Tatooine Gladiatorial Games -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vigil :: Announcements-
Jump to: