The Vigil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vigil

This is a gathering of people who are part of The Vigil - A guild in Star Wars The Old Republic - to come and RP or discuss the game, or other topics.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POST YOUR BIOS HERE...RP ONLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summerstar

POST YOUR BIOS HERE...RP ONLY Empty
PostSubject: POST YOUR BIOS HERE...RP ONLY   POST YOUR BIOS HERE...RP ONLY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:38 am

I am Grand Mistress Carmen Phoenix, Overseer of The Dawn Magi. I have struggled in secret for a long time to build up the reputation of grey force users and to pass on what I have learned to those willing to listen. I am loyal to the Emperor and the Empire..........

Carmen was born from force-sensitive parents. Her mother was a force-sensitive Highlady of Alderaan and her Father a SithLord. Her father claimed overlordship thru battle and intrigue of one of the ruling families of Alderaan and took the nobleman's daughter as his prize. While the Highlady's force talents were slight, she had a superb education and instruction in various martial arts that Alderaan nobility frequently indulged in. While her sith master was away the lady taught young Carmen everything she knew, including perspectives that would later conflict with the her father's sith teachings. It was soon apparent though, that Carmen was powerful in the force and would need further training. Upon reaching age 15 however, her father had her put into indentured servitude as a cantina dancer, in an attempt to build within her a hatred and bitterness to fuel the path to the darkside. It did not have the effect he had hoped for. She found a degree of freedom and contentment in her servitude that was unexpected by everyone including herself. Regardless, at age of consent for the Sith Academy, she was sent packing to walk in her fathers footsteps.

Sith training and years of adventure and missions afterwards made her learn other possibilities. She has many of the traits expected in a high born noble lady and yet has a distinct curiousity in different points of view and lifestyles of those not of nobility. She is known for eccentric behavior and indulgences, revealing and fiery-colored clothing, force-empathy with animals, and mastery of Lightning. Carmen often displays a sweet but innocent seeming disposition, more expected in a young lady, than a Master in the force and Sith Overseer of an Order. It is believed by some that this public guise hides an intensely calculating personality with uncertain agendas. She actively searches for the "Gems of Three," powerful and self-aware force crystals that the ancient Grey force user, Myr Thierantho Morgoth, was known to have possessed.
Back to top Go down

POST YOUR BIOS HERE...RP ONLY
Page 1 of 1