The Vigil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vigil

This is a gathering of people who are part of The Vigil - A guild in Star Wars The Old Republic - to come and RP or discuss the game, or other topics.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Performance in the Battle of Alderaan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xardas

Xardas

Performance in the Battle of Alderaan Empty
PostSubject: Performance in the Battle of Alderaan   Performance in the Battle of Alderaan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:13 am

Congratulations, to those of the Serjek Mirtis who participated in the Battle of Alderaan. You performed admirably, and your service is to be commended. You have fought with might, valor, and honor.

You have helped bring victory to The Vigil, and honor to the Serjek Mirtis.

Those to be commended for their service:

Qotho Khalessi
Jhogo
Var'tuk

I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield once more.

(( If I have forgotten people, my apologies. Just let me know. ))
Back to top Go down
Var'Tuk

Var'Tuk

PostSubject: Re: Performance in the Battle of Alderaan   Performance in the Battle of Alderaan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:22 am

My lord Xardas. It was indeed an honor to fight at your side for the glory of The Vigil and the Serjek Mirtis. I look forward to many more glorious battles.
Back to top Go down
Qotho

PostSubject: Re: Performance in the Battle of Alderaan   Performance in the Battle of Alderaan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 pm

I accept this recognition with gratitude. It is both my duty and my pleasure to take part in the slaughter of our enemies.

However, a quick word - the taste of battle is yet sweet on our lips, though we must not falter in our satisfaction. We are far from finished with this battle, and we must all prepare for the many yet to come.

It is good to marvel at our accomplishments, though we must keep our feet on the ground.

May the force fuel you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance in the Battle of Alderaan   Performance in the Battle of Alderaan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performance in the Battle of Alderaan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vigil :: Land of the Lords :: Serjik Mirtis-
Jump to: