The Vigil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vigil

This is a gathering of people who are part of The Vigil - A guild in Star Wars The Old Republic - to come and RP or discuss the game, or other topics.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get to know each other!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shurtigal Saarij-Karr
Admin
Shurtigal Saarij-Karr

Get to know each other! Empty
PostSubject: Get to know each other!   Get to know each other! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 am

lets share some things, check in here each day and follow through with asking questions. ill start by asking 6 new questions. the next person to post will answer the 6 and then write 6 new ones, and so on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

1) Where do you live?
2) Are you in any kind of school? (collage, high school etc)
3) What is your favorite food?
4) What kind of hobbies do you have?
5) Do you play sports?
6) Any
advice for everyone?
Back to top Go down
https://thevigil.forumotion.com
Qotho Khal'essi

Qotho Khal'essi

PostSubject: Re: Get to know each other!   Get to know each other! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:53 pm

^.^ This looks fun.

Answers:
1) I'm a proud Oregonian (: I specifically live in Eugene, though I'm in Portland on a pretty regular basis.
2) Sophomore in College - University of Oregon, studying Interior Architecture and Art History
3) Favorite food.. shit I don't know xD I'm pretty much a daredevil when it comes to trying anything, I've eaten all kinds of things like Escargo and Tripe, Rattlesnake and Shark (none of which I was TOO in love with). I usually like Thai or French food most, but pretty much any ethnic food I love.
4) Well, besides playing Star Wars of course, (: I do read a lot (Song of Ice and Fire currently, but I usually tend to enjoy more classic things.. favorite is Hemingway), I LOVE to bake (the more difficult the food the better), and I make jewelry. Oh and I MAY collect novelty board games.... Razz
5) I've never been the sporty type, though I did play Varsity tennis in High School for a couple years.
6) Any advice? Umm.. well, here's a landscape architecture term I learned last year that I like to keep in mind. "Mono no aware." It means an awareness of the preciousness of time. It's easy to forget how time passes (especially with an addictive video game.... Razz) but it's always important to remember that it doesn't wait for anyone or anything. Do the shit you want to do, basically. (:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Questions:
1) Where do you live/where are you from?
2) Favorite pastimes?
3) Music preferences/favorite bands/artists?
4) What do you like to spend your time doing?
5) Any hidden (or not) talents?
6) If you could have lunch with any person (living or not) in the world, who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
http://nebulousnell.tumblr.com
Var'Tuk

Var'Tuk

PostSubject: Re: Get to know each other!   Get to know each other! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 pm

1) Where do you live/where are you from? I am currently living near Erie, Pa. I am originally from North bay area of California and moved here from there.

2) Favorite pastimes? Gaming, reading, movies. Playing with my cats, dogs, and rats.

3) Music preferences/favorite bands/artists? I have a very eclectic musical taste that ranges from traditional Celtic to Viking Metal and from Taiko drumming to hip hop.

4) What do you like to spend your time doing? Gaming mostly and [CENSORED]

5) Any hidden (or not) talents? I am a wealth of trivial factoids.

6) If you could have lunch with any person (living or not) in the world, who would it be and why. William S. Burroughs on of my favorite writers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your favorite animal?
2. Favorite spot to visit?
3. Most favorite game ever?
4. Least favorite game ever?
5. Approximate age range?
6. Are you now or have you ever been a Communist?
Back to top Go down
Ar-Ru

PostSubject: Re: Get to know each other!   Get to know each other! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 pm

1. Slow Loris, because it's called a slow Lorris, and it's Slow which means it's easy to catch.
2. Hmm I really like Alton towers england, or really any Amusement park or Airport.
3. Umm tough one, But I play microsoft Flight simulator 10, and Sins of a Solar Empire quite a bit.
4. Folk lore.... And the over rated fable series.
5.18-100
6. lol no.

Ok.

1. Favorite dinosaur.
2. Coke or Pepsi?
3. Boxers or Briefs?
4. Favorite Car?
5.Favorite Movie?
6. Pet Peeve.
Back to top Go down
Shurtigal Saarij-Karr
Admin
Shurtigal Saarij-Karr

PostSubject: Re: Get to know each other!   Get to know each other! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 pm

1) ankylosaurus! DUUUUH they are the best dinos around!

2) Vanilla Coke =3 Dr.Pepper is the next best one!

3) Boxers, briefs only need to be worn for sports or running haha

4) Either a 57 Chevy Bel-Air or a 68 Camero SS

5) All the starwars movies =D and i like the new X-Men movie it was awesome

6) when i say thank you to people and they say 'Yup' and not your welcome or no problem at least >D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Favorite Memory?
2) Favorite band/artist?
3) what do you fear the most?
4) Do you play anything musical? (guitar. bass sing etc)
5) Last movie you went out to see?
6 Tell us a joke? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thevigil.forumotion.com
The Silver Shadow
Admin
The Silver Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Get to know each other!   Get to know each other! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 am

Where do you live: I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

School: UNLV

Favorite Food: Italian food, pasta's and what not.

Hobbies: Gaming, reading, clubbing, beer pong, martial arts, intellectual conversation.

Sports: Basketball, martial arts, hockey.

Advice: Best advice i ever got was from my grandfather, "In order to judge the right course of action for the future, one must observe the past, a naive man makes a mistake, a fool makes the same mistake twice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know each other!   Get to know each other! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get to know each other!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vigil :: Tell us about yourself!-
Jump to: