The Vigil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vigil

This is a gathering of people who are part of The Vigil - A guild in Star Wars The Old Republic - to come and RP or discuss the game, or other topics.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loggenn Verbenti

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uchiha72

Loggenn Verbenti Empty
PostSubject: Loggenn Verbenti   Loggenn Verbenti Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 am

I am Loggenn, Clan Verbenti new member of Ori'Ramikade. I am a loyal man to those who are honorable and would gladly give my life to anyone who would do the same. I believe no one life is better than another and though I have taken many Bounties I have always done so with respect and dignity, never through foul-play. I'm pretty easy going and though quick to anger very friendly.
I was born under two sith lords Beja and Zabenth, having been born very weak in the force they quickly disowned me at the age of four. An was raised on the streets of Nar shaddaa with many other orphaned children. We fought, stole and killed in order to survive the only thing fueling me was my hatred towards my parents for abandoning me and feeling that those who aren't in-tune with the force are worthless. By Age Fifteen I took on any job that would take me in order to save for a trip to Korriban in order to face my parents. Upon arrival I find that it wasn't just them but many other Sith's believe themselves better than others. Nearly being killed by the guards in front of the academy I found a new hatred and swore to never fall to those who follow the path of the force.
By age Twenty-five taking job after job of any kind I have found a way to prove to myself and others I am a man to be reckoned with. The Great Hunt.
Back to top Go down

Loggenn Verbenti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vigil :: Land of the Lords :: Ori'Ramikade-
Jump to: