The Vigil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vigil

This is a gathering of people who are part of The Vigil - A guild in Star Wars The Old Republic - to come and RP or discuss the game, or other topics.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dempsy Rastafarian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dempsy

Dempsy

Dempsy Rastafarian Empty
PostSubject: Dempsy Rastafarian   Dempsy Rastafarian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Name: Dempsy Rastafarian

Alias: Tank Dempsy

Height: 5 ft. 10 in.

Weight: 162 lbs.

Race: Human

Position: Al'verde (Commander) of the Ori'Ramikade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This datapad was found on Hutta, the following message reads: Not really sure what to say, Iv just gone through some crazy things these past five years, better start from the beginning. I was living it up moving spice with my friend J-lee on Nar Shaddaa in the Corellian sector. Business is good, got a new wife, I could do this for the rest of my life. Im hanging with stars, driving fast speeders, never in my life will I ever will slip. I just had to kill someone who tried to short me and then forcfully take my shipment. Called J-lee, he said "Cool, Man I'm glad you got rid of that fool" he said, "There's a concert at the Promade. All the big time Hutts are there. Before you come can you make this round, we got a package comin' off a shuttle." I said, "We do? Why you didn't tell me?" He said, "I was off with the family." I thought for a sec then said "Okay" and thought, "That's the homie J-lee, that's the homie from the way." Got the information, got to the spot, picked up the drop then I got popped. They said "We got you", read me my rights, and all I could think about was my wife. Got to the station, called J-lee and he said "Ain't nothin' I can do for ya homie" hung up the comm, I heard the dial tone, now I'm thinkin', "What the hell is goin' on?" I had a good lawyer, I got five years, J-lee did it to boost his career. Gave me up, to get a bigger cut and I didn't even see it because I was caught up in the lust. Man this trial made me broke, nobody's laughin' but I feel like a joke. My wife is there, she's filled with tears. I know she'll have a new man in five years. I got a cold heart, I ain't going to lie, but that shit nearly made me cry. Now I'm trapped in the cell, the first day in my cellmate stabbed me in the back with a pen. I could feel it go in, I turned for revenge, he started screamin' I killed his friend. I started to shake, he started to fuss, he said "Over a god damn six hundred credits!" He could have killed me, but he started to laugh. He said "I'm gonna have to live with my past." I'm sitting there bleeding in a hospital on the very first evening, gritting my teeth because life ain't sweet. Now I'm trapped in the belly of the beast. I did my time now I'm back on the streets, things have changed, it's a new game. Homies would say that the playa J-lee would always say good things about me. I say "Fo' real?", They say "Fo' real. Too bad he died in a spice deal. He left you a key for a mailbox, he said sorry 'bout something." I took the key to the mailbox and you know what? J-lee left me ninety-two thousand credits and a note that read, "Forgive me friend, for I have sinned sometimes we forget what life we're in. I know money won't repay the hurt, but maybe it could wash away the dirt, because we were born with hearts of gold, but as we get old, the heart gets cold." I folded the note, and kept it with me so I could always be with the homie J-lee. I decided to use the money to buy some gear and a shuttle ride to Hutta to try and participate in The Great Hunt. Here goes nothing.
Back to top Go down

Dempsy Rastafarian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vigil :: Land of the Lords :: Ori'Ramikade-
Jump to: