The Vigil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vigil

This is a gathering of people who are part of The Vigil - A guild in Star Wars The Old Republic - to come and RP or discuss the game, or other topics.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction Personnel Profiles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eviscerous

Faction Personnel Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Faction Personnel Profiles   Faction Personnel Profiles Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:16 am

Jen'Dvenjiin Personnel Profiles.
Back to top Go down
Kira_Mayhem

Kira_Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Faction Personnel Profiles   Faction Personnel Profiles Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:32 am

Due to recent assassinations and the theft of several artifacts which Imperial High command believes to be related to the Cult of the Shadow Templar, I have been authorized to relay to you all information regarding the Jen' Dvenjiin's suspected High ranking member; Lord Kir'a M'ayhem. The report that follows has been compiled chronologically to benefit the reader.

Target Profile: Kir'a M'ayhem
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Training: Sith Inquisitor-Sorceror. (Kir'a is highly skill in the secrets of the force. It has been reported that he specializes in using force lightning and has also found means of quickly healing himself during combat).
Personality: Unknown
Priority: High. Warning! Do not engage without a full team.

-Below is information received form the Sith Academe-

Kir'a was a young boy living on Tatooine when his whole life changed. In the middle of the night his home was raided by a group of off world slavers known as the Motwin Brothers Inc. The Motwin brothers were no ordinary slavers, they strictly sold slaves to the Sith. So they would hold on to the slaves for a maximum of a year before selling them, weeding out the week by having other slaves kill them. A primary tactic used by "the Brothers" was having the child kill his/her parents to help awaken force sensitivity also monitoring their midichlorian count. After a year of being owned by the brothers he was sold to a Sith Lord named Vislor Starr, who was employed by the Sith Academy to acquire force sensitive children and see if they were worthy of joining the academy.

The group that Kir'a was adopted into was a class of five young potential Sith. This is where Kir'a met Draydron, a pure blood sith whose brute power with a light saber was quite amazing for a boy of his age, but he was not so skilled in wielding the force. Kir'a on the other hand had no noticeable light saber skills but his skill of manipulating the force far surpassed others, this making Kir'a and Draydon a perfect team. Together they struck down many, exceeding their masters expectations by setting a personal goal to kill every member of the Motwin Brother Inc. But it didn't stop there, they hungered for power killing the other three remaining class member and their master Vislor Starr. Traveling to the Sith Academy by means of smuggling themselves aboard various ships to stealing ships. Once arriving on Korriban they presented the head of Vislor's to the sith and were accepted in. Their rise to power from there was quick. They had never known their last name so they were given one when they became full fledged sith Kir'a M'ayhem and Draydon Murderr. We have a recording left by Kir'a before he left Korriban

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Kir'a sits in a dark room speaking in a quite tone looking to the ground-

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain Strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my my chains are broken.
The force shall free me."

-He looks up to the camera with dark yellow eyes, his tone was slightly louder-

"When I came here I was not a man of words. But now I respect the power of words, for that is what trance formed me. The words of the sith code.. Others heard them, Contemplated them, and so on. But I under stood them, they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing. But now I have come to the realization of a truth.. A truth on why I have these powers.. Why I was created into the perfect being I am.. its because.. I am true justice."

-A bright flash of lightening surges from Kir'a and the video cuts out-
Back to top Go down
Draydon Murderr

Draydon Murderr

PostSubject: Re: Faction Personnel Profiles   Faction Personnel Profiles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 am

(Transmission Intercepted)
(Sender-Director of Imperial Intelligence)

Transmission Commencing..

I am broadcasting this message as an update to inform the viewer the status of cult Jen'Dvenjiin, and to give you new information on one of there members Lord Draydon Murderr. The Shadow Templar is responsible for death and despair across the galaxy. Tattooine, Dromund kaas, Hoth, Balmaara, Nar Shada all have report's of wars being won and great soldiers being slain by unknown characters. Almost all of there acts of terror where deemed classified by my superiors and besides the recording I will play for you shortly, a lot is hearsay. Lord Draydon was brought to my attention by a Bounty Hunter who would like to stay anonymous. He claims that on Nar shada Draydon slain one of his employers, a hut (which he would like to also be unnamed).

Message-Recording:"We where held up in the main plaza, the doors where sealed. New's had reached the huts holes of a Diplomat coming to discuss our allegiance to the Empire."....static...."The Hut had just sided with the Rebellion just days before."...static..."When the doors came open... It was over in seconds, there had to of been 50 of us."...static..."Screams of the Gomareean Guards woke me up. Everyone around me was dead..... and all I could make out where 3 shadows walking towards the door. When i rose to my feet, I was picked up by my throat and thrown across the room into a pillar shattering my ribs".... Instantly passed out from the pain.... The only reason why I am alive today..... is because they thought..... I was dead." End-Recording.

Here is what we know:

Target Profile: Draydon Murderr
Race: Unknown
Sex: Male
Training: Unknown, Autopsy's show that more then most of the victim's died from dislocation's of spine to the brain
Personality: Unknown
Priority: High, engage at your own risk

(The Transmission ends and you find yourself pondering about this mysterious Lord of the Sith)
(All of a sudden your holoterminal flashes on and a dark hooded figure stands before you)

"I am Lord Draydon...."say's a deep angry voice
"You dug to deep into matters of which are not of your own"
"figured before you die, you should know who is going to kill you."

(The figure steps forward revealing a pail vainy face of a Sith pure Blood)

"As you can see i was destined for greatness, the pure blood families are fewer but still the most powerful."

(Three more Sith's come into the holo 2 of them you recognize from previous Jen'Dvenjiin transmission's: Overlord Eviscerous, Lord Kir'a and an unknown Twi'lek)

"I will hunt you...."
"I WILL find you....."
"And I will KILL YOU!"

(Transmission end)........................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction Personnel Profiles   Faction Personnel Profiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction Personnel Profiles
Page 1 of 1